At S[&]T we are specialized in R&D solutions for space, science, and defence. We live and breathe innovation, and are one of the few partners that work together with High Tech organizations in optimizing performance through projects on-site or in-house at S[&]T.
We are currently looking for several Business Developers in the Hague, Utrecht, and Eindhoven areas.
We are looking for a Business Developer with a passion for building, developing and maintaining lasting relationships and contacts with existing and new customers. You will work closely with high-tech companies, universities and research institutes in the facility of the Hague, Utrecht, or Eindhoven regions and act as the bridge between these companies / institutes.
Ideally, you are someone who enjoys developing and realizing business cases. Furthermore, you have the following:
- Minimum a Masters degree in any of the exact sciences;
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Business Developer or equivalent;
- Strong entrepreneurial drive and a can-do mentality;
- Preferably with either space, industrial, high tech or military / defence background;
- Excellent command of Dutch and English, as well as willingness to work in an international setting;
- Due to the sensitive nature of the position, a background screening may-be part of the recruitment process, requiring the candidate to have Dutch nationality.
- Full cycle relationship management;
- Strategic planning and execution of projects;
- Adequate management of business development processes;
- Managing business intelligence;
- Managing internal communication channels.
Would you like to hear more? Send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply directly through our website!Please note that if you do not hear back from us within 10 days from your application, you may assume that we have selected another candidate we would like to interview for this position. We do our best to get back to you individually, however, due to a high volume in response, have not been able to reject your application in person.