At S[&]T we are specialized in R&D solutions for space, science, and defence. We live and breathe innovation, and are one of the few partners that work together with High Tech organizations in optimizing performance through projects on-site or in-house at S[&]T.
We are currently looking for a Technical Recruiter for our team in Delft.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter with a passion for innovative recruitment methods and technology. Ideally, you are someone who enjoys working in a dynamic High Tech organization with a people-oriented & informal atmosphere. You are on a lookout for the most effective and efficient way to collaborate and develop relationships. Furthermore, you have the following:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of relevant experience;
- Excellent Dutch and English;
- Proven IT skills;
- You have completed technical training or you have a technical interest;
- You have a service-oriented hands-on mentality, and you like to work in a dynamic environment;
- You are a networker with a relevant network and a good memory for the candidates;
- You recruit, select and connect candidates by using social media, the recruitment system, internet and your own network in an entrepreneurial way.
- You manage the entire recruitment process: from finding and approaching candidates via your own networks or databases to interviewing and then preparing the candidates for their interview for possible positions;
- You proactively build a network of potential candidates, including through network events and 1-on-1 interviews;
- You are active on online platforms;
- You are driven to be at the forefront of market developments in the field of recruitment & selection and you continue to challenge yourself.
Would you like to hear more? Send your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com, or apply directly through our website!
Please note that if you do not hear back from us within 10 days from your application, you may assume that we have selected another candidate we would like to interview for this position. We do our best to get back to you individually, however, due to a high volume in response, have not been able to reject your application in person.