At S[&]T we are specialized in R&D solutions for space, science, and defence. We live and breathe innovation, and are one of the few partners that work together with High Tech organizations in optimizing performance through projects on-site or in-house at S[&]T.
We are currently looking for a Hardware Engineer located in Dordrecht within the industrial domain.
We are looking for a Hardware Engineer with a passion for industrial process instrumentation. Ideally, you are someone who enjoys working in a research and development environment. Furthermore, you have the following:
- Completed academic degree in Electronics or equivalent;
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience;
- Experience with RF - high frequency;
- Experience with EMC - Electromagnetic Compatibility;
- Experience with Altium and MATLAB;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary environment;
- Have a hands-on mentality.
As a Hardware Engineer, you will join the hardware department working on complex measurement systems within the research and development domain. Your department works on continuous development of software, hardware, and design to meet market demands, combining various disciplines like electronics, mechanics, software, and physics.
Would you like to hear more? Send your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com, or apply directly through our website!
Please note that if you do not hear back from us within 10 days from your application, you may assume that we have selected another candidate we would like to interview for this position. We do our best to get back to you individually, however, due to a high volume in response, have not been able to reject your application in person.