At S[&]T we are specialized in R&D solutions for space, science, and defence. We live and breathe innovation, and are one of the few partners that work together with High Tech organizations in optimizing performance through projects on-site or in-house at S[&]T.
We are currently looking for a Lab Technician located in Western Netherlands together with our client in the space industry.
We are looking for a Lab Technician with a passion for metallurgy, material science, and failure analysis. Ideally, you are someone who enjoys working on hands-on lab experience. Furthermore, you have the following:
- Ideally a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent technical degree;
- Proven experience as a Lab Technician (minimum 4 years);
- Experience with NDI Non Destructive Investigations;
- Experience with Mechanical Testing;
- Experience with X-ray tomography;
- Fluent in English both written and verbal;
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
Would you like to hear more? Send your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com, or apply directly through our website!
Please note that if you do not hear back from us within 10 days from your application, you may assume that we have selected another candidate we would like to interview for this position. We do our best to get back to you individually, however, due to a high volume in response, have not been able to reject your application in person.