Mechatronics Software Engineer
Urgent - closing 2 February:We are looking for a software engineer who will work together with partner project teams in the development and realization of mechatronic prototypes and tools for aerospace, the semiconductor market and manufacturing industry. Your knowledge of software will complement the opto-mechanical and mechatronic concepts of your colleagues; the software functionality added to the installations ensuring that the functionality remains secure. You have an affinity with hardware and find you're often in the lab working on the integration and testing of your software. You can work structurally and independently in a team, often on multiple projects simultaneously. You are creative, highly curious about the latest developments, and feel at ease with the uncertainty that is often associated with the complex scientific and engineering issues that we are working with.
To properly perform the role of mechatronics software engineer you recognize yourself in the following profile:
* You have a BSc or MSc in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar.
* You have several years’ experience in the software development life-cycle; from drawing up the requirements, devising and describing the architecture, to implementation and final testing.
* In addition to familiarity with programming languages such as C, C ++, you can also handle MATLAB and Simulink. Knowledge of electronics and control systems is an advantage.
* You are familiar with UML and real-time Linux, and hardware such as Xenomai, DSpace and Speed Goat systems.
* You have experience with the realization of complex opto-mechatronic systems including delivery to customers.
* You are flexible, communicative and have a good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with the careers form at the bottom of our Careers section. Or give us a call! +31 15 262 9889