.NET C# Software Engineer
Software Engineer for .NET/C# Development
- Defence-related R&D
- Command & Control & Communication
- Decision support
- The Hague
- You have completed a higher vocational computer science education, preferably M. Sc.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- You have at least five years experience in .NET/C# and know the language and its ecosystem (Visual Studio, libraries, build tools, standards, deployment) inside and out.
- You can function well in a team, and are able to communicate effectively with customers and your team members.
- You are an experienced software engineer capable of supporting the full software life cycle of a project, from requirements and design (UML experience is a plus) through implementation, testing, and deployment.
- Building .NET software is your main area of competence, but you are also a well-rounded technical omnivore with a solid toolbox of other capabilities and skills to offer.
- You have some experience in developing end-user applications and front-ends as well as server-side back-ends and middleware.
- You are flexible and motivated, with an analytical mind that enjoys coming up with novel solutions. You are capable of self-study and quickly acquiring new knowledge or gaining new skills across a wide range of technical areas.
- The opportunity to work in an international environment with interesting colleagues on important, challenging problems.
- A good salary and a pleasant working environment.
For more information contact our recruitment team at +31(0)152629889 or firstname.lastname@example.org