3D Measurements from (MarkerScan) Images
Photogrammetry is the practice of measuring positions and sizes of objects from photographic images. We have developed our own optimised photogrammetric engine and related libraries. We use these modules to build tailor-made solutions to challenging measurement problems. Currently our library contains the following modules:
- The photogrammetric engine "Metrim"
- The optimised, multi-core marker detection module
- Modules to combine stereo matching with our engine output
- Modules to measure through water (incorporating refraction effects)
Our high performance visualisation software enables us to evaluate the measurement results in both 2D and 3D.
Customer solutions that are realised using our modules:
- A solution to accurately measure terrain heights from stereo images
- A solution to accurately measure staircases using a consumer-grade camera
- A solution to accurately measure complex curved surfaces
- Software for calibration of a robotic structure
For more information, please contact Michel van Elk.