At S[&]T we are specialized in R&D solutions for space, science, and defence. We live and breathe innovation, and are one of the few partners that work together with High Tech organizations in optimizing performance through projects on-site or in-house at S[&]T.
We are currently looking for a PHP / Drupal developer located in Utrecht together with our client in the geo-research industry.
We are looking for a PHP developer with a passion and for Drupal. Ideally, you are someone who enjoys working in a team setting, in Agile / Scrum methodologies. Furthermore, you have the following:
- Minimum 3 years experience with PHP / Drupal development;
- Experience with user interface design, making mock-ups and demos;
- Knowledge and experience with XML / XSD, as well as automated testing;
- Tooling (like Maven, Github);
- Knowledge of databases is an advantage;
- Excellent Dutch and English (both verbal and written).
- Operate within the functionality and architecture of a project;
- Handle confidential information;
- Together with stakeholders, determine the impact of changes to existing systems;
- Contribute to refinements and associated estimates for the implementation and the required documentation;
- Be an active member of a Scrum team, participate in daily activities of the team.
Would you like to hear more? Send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply directly through our website!
Please note that if you do not hear back from us within 10 days from your application, you may assume that we have selected another candidate we would like to interview for this position. We do our best to get back to you individually, however, due to a high volume in response, have not been able to reject your application in person.