Project Assistant / Coördinator
At S[&]T we are specialized in R&D solutions for space, science, and defence. We live and breathe innovation, and are one of the few partners that work together with High Tech organizations in optimizing performance through projects on-site or in-house at S[&]T.
We are currently looking for a Project Assistant / coordinator located in Amsterdam for our client in the Aviation and Space industry. Our client has been an ambitious knowledge organization for over 100 years, with a deep-rooted desire to continue to innovate. Together with us they help to shape the exciting world of tomorrow.
The ideal person we are looking for is a person with a technical background, with a passion for aerospace and aviation. Ideally, you are someone who enjoys working on space and aviation high-tech-systems projects. You will work on multiple projects and you will support the senior Project Manager with carrying out operational affairs of the department. The main tasks will focus on project administration, planning, finance and communication.
What do we require of you?
- Affinity with the Aviation and Space industry,
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, or other related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience in the industry
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- A challenging job in a high-tech working environment
- Nice working conditions and flexibility for your work – live balance
- A one-year contract with the possibility to be renewed or extended for indefinite time (Full-time is preferred but Part-time is also possible)
Would you like to hear more?
Send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply directly through our website!