Project Leader Optics Manufacturing
At S[&]T we are specialized in R&D solutions for space, science, and defence. We live and breathe innovation, and are one of the few partners that work together with High Tech organizations in optimizing performance through projects on-site or in-house at S[&]T.
We are currently looking for a Project Leader located in Delft together with our client in the Optics Manufacturing industry.
We are looking for a Project Leader with a passion for optics manufacturing. Ideally, you are someone who enjoys working on space and high-tech-systems projects. You will work together with business development colleagues to bring in new projects, and when implementing projects you will be responsible for delivering results to a satisfied customer on time and within budget. For the implementation of projects you will work together with the Manager of the Optics Manufacturing team, other Project Leaders, Research Engineers and optical manufacturing experts. Furthermore, you have the following:
- You have experience as a project leader within manufacturing projects for a minimum of 3 years;
- You do not mind managing multiple projects at the same time;
- You have affinity with the optics industry and technology and you know how to act within an optical workplace;
- You have strong communication skills (with optics specialists, research engineers at PhD level, project leaders, management, and business developers);
- You work in a structured way and enjoy working together to achieve the best results;
- You are a project leader who keeps calm in a dynamic environment, encourages team members to achieve top results together and knows how to position the department well with (potential) customers;
- You can clearly anticipate, understand and take into account the customer’s perspective and translate this into appropriate actions for yourself and the team.
Would you like to hear more? Send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply directly through our website!Please note that if you do not hear back from us within 10 days from your application, you may assume that we have selected another candidate we would like to interview for this position. We do our best to get back to you individually, however, due to a high volume in response, have not been able to reject your application in person.