At S[&]T we are specialized in R&D solutions for space, science, and defence. We live and breathe innovation, and are one of the few partners that work together with High Tech organizations in optimizing performance through projects on-site or in-house at S[&]T.
We are currently looking for a Radar Expert located in the Hague together with our client in the defence industry.
We are looking for a Radar Expert with a passion for advanced sensor and radar technology. Ideally, you are someone who enjoys working on high-quality systems that monitor the electromagnetic spectrum for the presence of radar signals and indicate and classify these signals. Furthermore, you have the following:
- Academic degree in a technical direction, preferably physics, electrical engineering, artificial intelligence, advanced technology or biomedical engineering;
- Affinity with machine learning, digital signal processing and electromagnetic propagation and / or electromagnetic effects;
- Knowledge of radar technology and / or radar system concepts;
- Preferably experience in the defence domain;
- Excellent Dutch and English.
- Work on advanced sensor and radar technology for navy-related projects;
- Knowledge acquisition and assurance on signature-determining effects;
- Translate scientific insights into applications hat can be used in practice;
- Developing algorithms and software models;
- Optimize information management in ships;
- Work on parameter estimation, machine learning and tracking;
- Occasionally experiment on board;
- Opportunity to work abroad for short periods.
Would you like to hear more? Send your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com, or apply directly through our website!
Please note that if
you do not hear back from us within 10 days from your application, you may
assume that we have selected another candidate we would like to interview for
this position. We do our best to get back to you individually, however, due to
a high volume in response, have not been able to reject your application in