Junior Mathematical Analyst - Defense
As a defence analyst you will be responsible for making reliable assessments of incoming sets of information via statistical analysis. You will be in an environment where communication is key, and you are expected to perform as a linking pin. The best candidate for this position will be able to both think with colleagues on the fly as well as performing a deep dive into data analysis.
Desired Skills and Experience
Engineer with Masters or PhD in applied mathematics or related field
- 0-2 years of working experience
- Analytical mind, capable of performing advisory role
- Background in operations research
- Strong knowledge of statistical analyses and applied maths
- Capabilities in modelling and simulation
- Affinity for Defence sector and projects
- Technical skills:
- Bayesian Belief Networks
- Stochastic Systems
- Monte Carlo Analyses
- Matlab and Python a plus, but we're not looking for a programmer
- Dutch nationality required - willing and able to go through Defence screening process.