Scientific Software Programmer
At S[&]T we are specialized in R&D solutions for space, science, and defence. We live and breathe innovation, and are one of the few partners that work together with High Tech organizations in optimizing performance through projects on-site or in-house at S[&]T.
We are currently looking for a Scientific Software Programmer located in Eindhoven together with our client in the high-tech R&D industry.
We are looking for a Scientific Software Programmer with a passion for complex software-intensive high-tech systems. Ideally, you are someone who enjoys working in a team. Furthermore, you have the following:
- Academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in development or model-based engineering methodologies based on such formal methods;
- Experience in using and developing the Eclipse Modeling Framework and related technologies;
- Experience with continuous delivery toolchain (OOMPH, Git / Stash, Jenkins / Bamboo, Jira, Nexus, Maven);
- Proficiency in Java and Python;
- Experience with Agile / Scrum.
- Continuous development or modeling and analysis tools;
- Obtaining full insight into system-level functionality, behavior and performance at the earliest possible design stage, significantly improving project risks, costs and time;
- Participating in a team of three developers designing and implementing software-based tools;
- Demonstrating the value of software-based tools in practice;
- Helping to bring software-based tools into industrial use.
Would you like to hear more? Send your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com, or apply directly through our website!
Please note that if you do not hear back from us within 10 days from your application, you may assume that we have selected another candidate we would like to interview for this position. We do our best to get back to you individually, however, due to a high volume in response, have not been able to reject your application in person