Senior Electromagnetic Signatures
At S[&]T we are specialized in R&D solutions for space, science, and defence. We live and breathe innovation, and are one of the few partners that work together with High Tech organizations in optimizing performance through projects on-site or in-house at S[&]T.
We are currently looking for a Senior Electromagnetic Signatures located in the Hague together with our client in the defence industry.
We are looking for a Senior Electromagnetic Signatures with a passion for defence. Ideally, you are someone who enjoys working on radars. The electromagnetic spectrum plays an important role in determining the signatures of military platforms, for example, reflect radar signals and themselves radiate infrared radiation under the influence of their own temperature. In your new role, you will help to develop systems that can control the platform signatures. Furthermore, you have the following:
- Academic degree in Physics, Astronomy, Electrical Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or similar;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience;
- Affinity with electromagnetism, electromagnetic propagation and / or effects (work experience and / or interests);
- You are proactive, self-directing, creative, you work well together and you know how to approach colleagues;
- You are good at writing reports and presenting your findings;
- Excellent English and Dutch.
- Engaging in research to build up and secure knowledge about signature-determining effects (e.g. in algorithms and software models);
- Translating scientific knowledge into operational practice;
- Algorithm development, modeling, machine learning, data assimilation, system development, experimentation and testing;
- Opportunity to work abroad on projects for short periods of time.
Would you like to hear more? Send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply directly through our website!
Please note that if you do not hear back from us within 10 days from your application, you may assume that we have selected another candidate we would like to interview for this position. We do our best to get back to you individually, however, due to a high volume in response, have not been able to reject your application in person.