Space MAIT Engineer / Manager
At S[&]T we are specialized in R&D solutions for space, science, and defence. We live and breathe innovation, and are one of the few partners that work together with High Tech organizations in optimizing performance through projects on-site or in-house at S[&]T.
We are currently looking for two MAIT (Manufacturing, Assembly, Integration & Testing) experts, an Engineer and a Manager, located in Delft, the Netherlands together with our client in the space domain.
We are looking for an MAIT
Engineer or Manager with a passion for the space sector. Ideally, you are
someone who enjoys working in a team of seasoned professionals. Furthermore,
you have the following:
- Technical academic background, such as Aerospace Engineering, Electronical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience;
- Previous experience with the space sector;
- Experience in handling of optical components;
- Experience in space environment testing;
- Experience with working in clean room environment and perception of cleanliness levels for optomechanical parts is preferred.
- Assembly and integration of components of an opto-mechanical instrument, and the optomechanical instrument itself in a cleanroom or laboratory environment;
- Ensuring Standard Operating Procedures are followed and registered;
- Machining and/or modification of parts as part of the assembly/integration;
- Ordering materials and parts at suppliers, on instruction of the MAIT manager, including incoming inspection at delivery;
- Logistics and administration of parts and materials;
- Preparation and execution of specific verification tests;
- Giving input to the MAIT planning.
Would you like to hear more? Send your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com, or apply directly through our website!
Please note that if you do not hear back from us within 10 days from your application, you may assume that we have selected another candidate we would like to interview for this position. We do our best to get back to you individually, however, due to a high volume in response, have not been able to reject your application in person.