Systems Engineers and Experimental Physicists
We are always looking for hands-on experimental physicists with experience in building hardware systems in R&D environments. S[&]T works with a fun and intelligent multidisciplinary team that provides both flexibility and room to grow or explore other fields of work. Working this role for S[&]T, you will get the opportunity to work for customers who are in the top-10 of their business/market. Here’s a list of things we look for in our candidates for this position:
- You have completed a technical education at university level, preferably PhD.
- You are extremely creative in seeking engineering and design solutions.
- You have a strong analytical capacity.
- You are experienced in the research and development projects and potentially products.
- You have knowledge and (preferably) experience of system engineering standards.
- You are a motivated self-starter, enterprising and are not afraid of debate.
- You communicate effectively and clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- You are customer and results focused and want to be part of a team.
- You work methodically, in a structured way and maintain a clear overall picture.
Our Systems Engineer roles range from spaceflight to semicon, but are always on the cutting edge! If you feel that you meet the requirements, please apply!