At S[&]T we are specialized in R&D solutions for space, science, and defence. We live and breathe innovation, and are one of the few partners that work together with High Tech organizations in optimizing performance through projects on-site or in-house at S[&]T.
We are currently looking for a Tester located in Amersfoort together with our client in the defence domain.
We are looking for a Tester with a passion for defence. Ideally, you are someone who enjoys working on functional and technical (chain) tests and you are available 36-40 hours per week. Furthermore, you have the following:
- Completed Bachelor degree in any relevant discipline;
- Minimum 5 years experience conducting technical and functional (chain) tests in the field of ICT;
- Minimum 5 years experience designing and defining complex test scenarios within a layered software architecture;
- Minimum 5 years experience recording and assessing test results;
- Minimum 5 years experience drafting test reports;
- Minimum 5 years drawing up test plans;
- TMAP Test Engineer or ISTQB foundation certified;
- Need to be fit for a NATO level screening.
Good to have
- Experience with Microsoft products (Windows 7 and 10);
- Experience with distributed data processing;
- Experience with data transmission in general and Message based communication in particular;
- Experience with experience with hardware / software integration and a variety of peripherals;
- TMAP test manager certified and ISTQB advanced test analyst certified;
- Knowledge and experience with SQL;
- Knowledge and experience with TFS 2015/2017;
- Knowledge and experience with C # .NET;
- Ideally, previous experience with Navy or Army.
- Performing functional and technical (chain) tests; both during the system development process carried out in an Agile manner, as well as during integration testing and system testing);
- Defining test cases (in MS Test Manager), for tests to be performed manually and automatically;
- Administration of findings (in TFS 2017) and preparation of test reports;
- Recording and assessing test results;
- Reviewing requirements and user documentation;
- Act as a test leader if needed;
- Preparing test plans;
- Advising (scrum) development teams on testing;
- Evaluating test process and suggest improvements.
Would you like to hear more? Send your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com, or apply directly through our website!
Please note that if you do not hear back from us within 10 days from your application, you may assume that we have selected another candidate we would like to interview for this position. We do our best to get back to you individually, however, due to a high volume in response, have not been able to reject your application in person.