Thermal Mechanical Analyst
At S[&]T we are specialized in R&D solutions for space, science, and defence. We live and breathe innovation, and are one of the few partners that work together with High Tech organizations in optimizing performance through projects on-site or in-house at S[&]T.
We are currently looking for a Thermal Mechanical Analyst located in Delft together with our client in the mechatronics industry.
We are looking for a Thermal Mechanical Analyst with a passion for conceptual design of high-tech optomechatronics systems, in close cooperation with several research groups, for instance, in space and industrial manufacturing industries. Ideally, you are someone who enjoys working on breakthrough technology. Furthermore, you have the following:
- MSc or PhD in Mechanical Engineering;
- Specialization in finite elements or computational modeling;
- At least 3 years experience in the relevant field;
- Preferably experience with multi-domain optimization;
- Advanced knowledge of relevant FE software, such as Ansys or COMSOL;
- Experience with simulation tools, like Matlab and / or Simulink;
- Excellent verbal and written English;
- Affinity with reporting and documenting.
In the position of Thermal Mechanical Analyst, you will work together with experts in the fields of mechanical and optical design, flow modeling, control engineering and systems engineers. Together, you will be developing working prototypes to demonstrate how technical challenges can be solved. Your input will help steer the design towards the best integral solution by considering all involved physics aspects and a complete 3D design freedom.
Would you like to hear more? Send your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com, or apply directly through our website!
Please note that if you do not hear back from us within 10 days from your application, you may assume that we have selected another candidate we would like to interview for this position. We do our best to get back to you individually, however, due to a high volume in response, have not been able to reject your application in person.