Think Tank Advisor
PhD sought for Think Tank environment
- Space, Science and Defence
- Think-tank style work environment with consultancy role in various projects.
Delft or Eindhoven.
- You have completed a PhD in Physics and/or Mathematics and/or and/or Aerospace.
- You are interested in high-level consultancy.
- You have a strong analytical capacity.
- You have a background in experimental research.
- You have an affinity for data- and information management.
- You are a motivated self-starter, enterprising and are not afraid of debate.
- You communicate effectively and clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- You are customer and results focused and are able to lead a team.
- The opportunity to work in an international environment with interesting colleagues on important, challenging problems.
- A good salary and a pleasant working environment.
For more information contact our recruitment team at +31(0)152629889 or email@example.com