Mechatronic System Engineer
S[&]T we are specialized in R&D solutions for space, science, and
defence. We live and breathe innovation, and are one of the few partners that
work together with High Tech organizations in optimizing performance through
projects on-site or in-house at S[&]T.
We are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer located in Rotterdam together with our client in the High Tech R&D industry.
Project Manager you will be overall responsible for the development of
subsystems of metrology machines with our client in the High Tech R&D. You are responsible for the delivery on time,
quality and budget. You will also be responsible to manage supply chain
(requirements & deliverable) in collaboration with the Supply Chain
Manager of the client. You manage issues and escalations associated with product development,
systems and tools, and supply chain. You will create and drive an Operational
Supply Chain Product Plan to ensure planning and technical maturity.
You will ensure adequate staff and productive working conditions within the group and monitor all escalations for proper priority, response, staffing and follow-up. You will appoint workload, set priorities, solve problems and ensure timely and correct deliveries conform to planning. You will manage and own internal and customer performance metrics.
As PM you are the interface to the customers of our client. You’ll answer questions and assist them in a professional manner.
- Minimum a Masters in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics or Electrical Engineering, or other relevant technical domain;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a high-tech environment, of which 3 years in a role as product- and/or project manager;
- Project Management skills, Good social and communication skills. Experience in analysing applicability, accuracy and adherence to design specifications;
- Experience in planning and logistics processes in a low-volume environment;
- Experience as a project engineer in a high-tech, low volume environment (e.g. Supply Chain Engineering, Production Engineering);
- Experience as a team lead, project lead or group lead experience;
- Prepared written technical and financial reports on an independent basis;
- Experience in supply chain management;
- Direct experience in delivering systems and product to customers;
- You are customer-oriented and have excellent problem analysis skills;
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary engineering environment, with suppliers and co-developers, to ensure timely realization of competitive, high precision, complex components and assemblies.
Would you like to hear more? Send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply directly through our website!
Please note that if you do not hear back from us within 10 days from your application, you may assume that we have selected another candidate we would like to interview for this position. We do our best to get back to you individually, however, due to a high volume in response, have not been able to reject your application in person.