Consultant Smart Industry
At S[&]T we are
specialized in R&D solutions for space, science, and defence. We live and
breathe innovation, and are one of the few partners that work together with
High Tech organizations in optimizing performance through projects on-site or in-house
We are currently looking for a Consultant Smart Industry located in Eindhoven together with our client in the Data Science industry.
As a Consultant Smart Industry, you combine your IT knowledge with your business insight to make our manufacturing industry, especially in the Eindhoven region, smarter and thus increase our competitive strength. Our client develops innovative, safe and efficient solutions that can often boost the entire Data Science sector. For example, by contributing to the Smart Connected Supplier Network, the Flexible Manufacturing Fieldlab and the International Data Space Association. They are also working on MARKET4.0 within the European context.
Within this role, you are the link between our client’s project teams and customers, as well as their cooperation partners. You translate the issues from practice into our client’s research projects. And vice versa, you present their solutions to the outside world, for example, at trade fairs and conferences. You provide hands-on support to the senior researchers and consultants. You have intensive contact with (potential) customers - from SMEs to multinationals and sector organizations - and show them where there are opportunities for improvement.
As a Consultant Smart Industry, you will take on the role of a bridge builder. You strive to understand how the customer thinks, and provide best solutions that you and your colleagues design and develop as a team. As a consultant, you will work closely with the researchers, and although you are more involved in the research from the sidelines, you will learn how a technical product works and how to sell it.
What else do you need to succeed?
- A Master’s degree in a relevant field, such as business information systems, data science, machine learning, computer science, engineering or operations management or logistics;
- You have recently graduated or already have some work experience;
- Business insight;
- Affinity with companies in the manufacturing industry and the challenges these companies face;
- Preferably knowledge of techniques for controlled data sharing between companies (such as JSON / XML, web services, semantic web and linked data and cloud platforms) and / or in the field of factory automation (machine control, manufacturing execution systems);
- Proficiency in the Dutch language.
Would you like to hear more? Send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply directly through our website!
Please note that if you do not hear back from us within 10 days from your application, you may assume that we have selected another candidate we would like to interview for this position. We do our best to get back to you individually, however, due to a high volume in response, have not been able to reject your application in person.