S[&]T we are specialized in R&D solutions for space, science, and
defence. We live and breathe innovation, and are one of the few partners that
work together with High Tech organizations in optimizing performance through
projects on-site or in-house at S[&]T.
We are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer located in Rotterdam together with our client in the High Tech R&D industry.
As a DevOps Engineer you will also be responsible for securing the equipment we are developing and devising a method for release and upgrades strategies for remote equipment at the client site. Our client is well known in the semiconductor industry for developing, testing, integrating and qualifying the entire software stack of their machine. From low level embedded control to high level user interface and communication with the factory. A software control framework is under development and we are looking for DevOps Engineers to help in designing, securing, configuring and managing our client’s CI/CD environment.
- Master's degree in Informatics or a technically oriented study;
- Experience in Linux system administration, cloud environments, network security and automated upgrade strategies;
- Clear knowledge on the value of and methods for monitoring systems and automating system administration tasks;
- Knowledge with setting up, supporting and maintaining CI/CD systems like GitLab and Jira;
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Configuration Management processes;
- Experience with delivering according a given process;
- On top of new developments in the CI/CD and system administration field. Pro-actively suggest improvements on the current system;
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary and fast-moving engineering environment, being in contact with customers, suppliers and the other engineers at our company.
Would you like to hear more? Send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply directly through our website!
Please note that if you do not hear back from us within 10 days from your application, you may assume that we have selected another candidate we would like to interview for this position. We do our best to get back to you individually, however, due to a high volume in response, have not been able to reject your application in person.