Electronic Design Engineer
At S[&]T we are specialized in R&D solutions for space, science, and defence. We live and breathe innovation, and are one of the few partners that work together with High Tech organizations in optimizing performance through projects on-site or in-house at S[&]T.
We are currently looking for an Electronic Design
Engineer in Eindhoven.
The field of Hybrid Printed Electronics (HPE) is highly dynamic and quickly growing. By combining technologies from the established electronics industry with newest developments in printing of electronics (like roll-to-roll and sheet-to-sheet processing of flexible devices), a new way of manufacturing of electronic devices is emerging. Some examples: wearable sensor devices that allow for unobtrusive monitoring of health parameters or 3D-shaped parts for automotive interiors in which smart functions have been integrated.
- Develop, realize and test innovative electronic systems that underlie disruptive applications in the wearable, IoT and automotive space;
- Design of electrical schematics;
- Design of electrical circuitry;
- Embedded firmware development;
- Testing and verification;
- Gain competence in designing for Hybrid Printed Electronics technology;
- Participate with expertise in ongoing multi-disciplinary projects;
- Interact with our industrial partners and customers on a day-to-day basis.
What do we want you to bring
- BSc/MSc degree in electrical engineering;
- Multiple years (5+) of experience designing functional embedded electronic prototypes;
- Extensive experience in PCB circuit design;
- Extensive experience with firmware development and verification for embedded systems;
- Hands-on mentality, able to translate vague requirements into practical solutions;
- Self-propelling, well-organized and able to work both autonomously and as part of a team;
- Good communication skills in English, both verbally and written;
- Required PCB development tool experience: Autodesk Eagle or equivalent;
- Required knowledge of programming languages: Embedded C, Python, Labview.
Would you like to hear more? Send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply directly through our website!
Please note that if you do not hear back from us within 10 days from your application, you may assume that we have selected another candidate we would like to interview for this position. We do our best to get back to you individually, however, due to a high volume in response, we are not always able to reject your application in person.