Embedded Software Engineer
Embedded software engineer
- High end equipment market
- You have completed a higher vocational computer science education, preferably M.Sc.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- You have at least five years experience in design and realisation of embedded software systems and know the languages C and C++ inside and out.
- You can function well in a team, and are able to communicate effectively with customers and your team members.
- You are an experienced software engineer capable of supporting the full software life cycle of a project, from requirements and design through implementation, testing, and deployment.
- You have knowledge in network and protocols, micro controllers, real time systems and/or mechatronic systems.
- You are flexible and motivated, with an analytical mind that enjoys coming up with novel solutions. You are capable of self-study and quickly acquiring new knowledge or gaining new skills across a wide range of technical areas.
- The opportunity to work in an international environment with interesting colleagues on important, challenging problems.
- A good salary and a pleasant working environment.
For more information contact Stefanie Morolli at +31(0)152629889 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org