Experienced Machine Learning Engineer
Are you fascinated by data science and want to be part
of the exciting and continuously developing space industry? Are you ambitious
and looking for challenging projects to grow your skills?
Come and join our S[&]T team in Norway/ Oslo (www.stcorp.no). We are specialized in R&D solutions for space, science, and environmental monitoring using Earth Observation data. Together with our national and international customers, mainly within the space industry, we utilize novel techniques and platforms to analyse and process data from satellite imagery.
We are looking for a passionate Machine Learning Engineer to support our Data Science team.
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will be working on the following tasks:
- Research and implement machine learning algorithms;
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements;
- Perform statistical analysis;
- Communication with the project partners and/or the customer within the projects;
- Communication of your technical opinions and results within the company;
- Support on proposal/bids writing.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience in working with machine learning and artificial intelligence;
- You have experience with software development, preferably in Python and/ or C++;
- You have completed a higher technical education (MSc or PhD) in Aerospace, Cybernetics, Physics, Computer Science, Informatics or similar topics;
- A background from working with (Earth observation) imaging satellite instrument data is preferred;
- You have a strong analytical mind that enjoys coming up with novel solutions;
- You are capable of self-study and quickly acquiring new knowledge/new skills across technical areas;
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- Flexibility and freedom within projects;
- Passionate colleagues in a unique culture and environment;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Opportunity to work with a modern technology stack;
- Opportunity to be involved in European projects in teams of multinational top scientists & engineers;
- Culture of learning and development;
- Central office location within MESH Innovation House.
S[&]T Norway is a privately owned SME company conducting high-tech projects and consultancy within Earth Observation sector. S[&]T has operated for more than 10 years in project implementation and product development where space, science and technology play an important role, building bridges from technical capabilities to market-ready solutions.
For more information see www.stcorp.no
About recruitment process
Only applications with motivation letter will be evaluated.
Before the first interview the selected candidates will be asked to complete a work assignment.
Please note that if you do not hear back from us within 10 days from your application, you may assume that we have selected another candidate we would like to interview for this position. We do our best to get back to you individually, however, due to a high volume in response, we might not be able to reject your application in person.
Would you like to hear more about the position? Please send your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com, or reach out to Kenneth Hauglund, Managing Director, at +47 95 46 36 20.