At S[&]T we are
specialized in R&D solutions for space, science, and defence. We live and
breathe innovation, and are one of the few partners that work together with
High Tech organizations in optimizing performance through projects on-site or
in-house at S[&]T.
We are currently looking for an MAIT Engineer located in Rotterdam together with our client in the research and development industry.
As an MAIT Engineer, you will be assembling, integrating and testing semiconductor metrology systems and assist in solving potential problems that occur during the integration and test phase. You will report the progress to the System Integration Project Leader. Our client designs, develops, integrates, markets and services advanced metrology machines, which enables their customers - the world’s leading chipmakers – to increase the production yields, and thus, functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics.
Your activities and responsibilities:
- Acceptance, cleaning and registration of delivered subsystems and parts;
- Prepare facilities and system for the integration of new subsystems and parts;
- Assist in the preparation of assembly, installation and test procedures;
- Assembly of subsystems;
- Installation and integration of subsystems;
- Execute test and calibration procedures for (sub)systems;
- Document progress of assembly and test plans;
- Troubleshoot on (sub)system in case of problems;
- Solve and/or report problems during integration and testing;
- Execute and /or implement solution for problems during integration and testing.
We are looking for an MAIT
Engineer with a passion for High Tech environment.
Furthermore, you have the following:
- At least a BSc in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Applied Physics, Instrumentation or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of experience in hands-on AIT activities on highly complex systems, like semiconductor equipment, satellites, astronomy equipment, flight simulators;
- Previous experience with semiconductor equipment manufacturing is a plus;
- Experience in writing and reviewing AIT documentation;
- Able and willing to spend periods abroad during system installation;
- Good communication skills both written and oral in English.
Would you like to hear more? Send your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com, or apply directly through our website! Kindly note that acquisition from third parties (e.g. agencies) based on this vacancy is not welcome.
Please note that if you do not hear back from us within 10 days from your application, you may assume that we have selected another candidate we would like to interview for this position. We do our best to get back to you individually, however, due to a high volume in response, have not been able to reject your application in person.