Radio Navigation Engineer
At S[&]T we are specialized in R&D solutions for space, science, and defence. We live and breathe innovation, and are one of the few partners that work together with High Tech organizations in optimizing performance through projects on-site or in-house at S[&]T.
We are currently looking for a Radio Navigation Engineer located in Noordwijk, the Netherlands, together with ESA/ ESTEC.
This new position will be part of a small team providing engineering support to the Radio Navigation Systems & Technology Section at ESA/ESTEC. As a Radio Navigation Engineer you will work on tasks supporting the Procurement, Design, Development & Testing of Radio Navigation Systems Techniques and Technologies.
- You have minimum a Master degree in Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Physics or Aerospace Engineering;
- You have a minimum of 4 years' relevant professional work experience;
- Specific knowledge in the design and testing of Radio Navigation systems and equipment;
- Strong knowledge on the design of satellite navigation systems, ranging and positioning techniques, RF, signal processing techniques, and digital navigation receivers;
- Relevant experience with the GNSS1, EGNOS and/or GALILEO systems and equipment and have and good knowledge of Radio Navigation simulation and testing systems;
- Proven experience in the implementation, maintenance and operation of complex Radio Navigation simulation and test facilities for spacecraft, aircraft, maritime and land mobile applications;
- Strong experience at user level with satellite navigation receivers and satellite navigation positioning and integrity algorithms;
- Some experience of commercial simulation software is desirable;
- You have EU nationality;
- You must be eligible to apply for a security clearance.
Would you like to hear more? Send your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com, or apply directly through our website!
Please note that if you do not hear back from us within 10 days from your application, you may assume that we have selected another candidate we would like to interview for this position. We do our best to get back to you individually, however, due to a high volume in response, have not been able to reject your application in person.