S[&]T we are specialized in R&D solutions for space, science, and
defence. We live and breathe innovation, and are one of the few partners that
work together with High Tech organizations in optimizing performance through
projects on-site or in-house at S[&]T.
We are currently looking for a Senior Developer located in Utrecht together with our client in the geo-scientific R&D industry.
As a Senior Developer, you are a member of a Scrum team. You operate within the preconditions set by the Product Owner. You gain an overview of the functionality and architecture of the project and carry out the work required to properly tackle and deliver stories. Together with others, you will determine the impact of changes in the existing systems. You contribute to refinements and associated estimates for the realization.
You are a real team player, which is reflected in the ability to share knowledge and bring colleagues and give feedback within your field. You have good communication skills and take the customer into the solution. You work accurately, pragmatically and result-oriented and you are a real finisher, driven and with a passion for the profession. You can handle confidential information well.
- Completed Bachelor/ Master degree in Computer Science or technical direction;
- Minimum 10 years of full-time full-stack development work experience;
- EJBs, Security, Rest Web Services;
- Angular, Ngrx/ Redux, Nx, Typescript, SCSS;
- JUnit, Karma, Jest, Cypress, Protractor;
- Continous deployment integration & Docker, Jenkins, Sonar, GitHub;
- XML/ XSD, JSON;
- Hibernate, JPA;
- Maven, Git, Swagger;
- Jira, Confluence;
- GEO standards such as GML and OGC preferred;
- Quarkus and Keycloak preferred;
- Spring Framework - Spring Data/ Rest/ Boot preferred;
- Business level English and Dutch.
Would you like to hear more? Send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply directly through our website!
Please note that if you do not hear back from us within 10 days from your application, you may assume that we have selected another candidate we would like to interview for this position. We do our best to get back to you individually, however, due to a high volume in response, have not been able to reject your application in person.