At S[&]T we are specialized in R&D solutions
for space, science, and defence. We live and breathe innovation, and are one of
the few partners that work together with High Tech organizations in optimizing
performance through projects on-site or in-house at S[&]T.
We are currently looking for a Senior Developer located in Utrecht together with our client in the GEO R&D industry.
As a Senior Developer, you will be an active member of a scrum team, operating within the framework set by the Product Owner. You will have an overview of the functionality and architecture of the various projects, and carry our work necessary to complete the mission. Our client has taken a large role in centralizing the collection and registration of various geographic data. Together with your team, you will determine the impact of changes in the existing systems of the data collection, and contribute to the refinements and associated estimates for the realization.
We are looking for a Senior Developer with a passion for computer science. Ideally, you are someone who enjoys working on GEO projects. Furthermore, you have the following:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or similar;
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience as a Senior Developer;
- EJB’s, Security, Rest Webservices;
- Full stack microservice (openshift, quarkus, angular, containers);
- Angular , Ngrx / Redux, Nx, Typescript, SCSS;
- JUnit, Karma, Jest, Cypress, Protractor;
- Continous deployment integration & Docker, Jenkins, Sonar, GitHub;
- XML/XSD, JSON;
- Hibernate, JPA;
- Maven, Git, Swagger;
- Jira, Confluence;
- Preferably GEO standards such as GML and OGC;
- Preferably Quarkus and Keycloak;
- Preferably Spring Framework - Spring Data / Rest / Boot;
- EU nationality or a valid work permit for the Netherlands.
Would you like to hear more? Send your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com, or apply directly through our website!
Please note that if you do not hear back from us within 10 days from your application, you may assume that we have selected another candidate we would like to interview for this position. We do our best to get back to you individually, however, due to a high volume in response, have not been able to reject your application in person.