Senior Information Analyst
S[&]T we are specialized in R&D solutions for space, science, and
defence. We live and breathe innovation, and are one of the few partners that
work together with High Tech organizations in optimizing performance through
projects on-site or in-house at S[&]T.
We are currently looking for a Senior Information Analyst located in Utrecht together with our client in the geo-scientific R&D industry.
Our client’s database holds a central role with public geological data of the Dutch subsurface. With this system, the government improves its services by sharing important data about people, companies, buildings and the subsurface within the government. Good data standards are the key to success. As a Senior Information Analyst, you will be focusing on the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Setting excellent data standards;
- Analyzing and defining data from subsurface experts, such as groundwater levels, drilling descriptions, laboratory analyzes;
- Organizing and processing the information in a model;
- Presenting and coordinating the interim results to suppliers, source holders and users together with colleagues;
- Processing the results and providing feedback.
We are looking for a Senior Information Analyst with a passion for data modeling and geology. Ideally, you are someone who enjoys working with many stakeholders, and have a results-oriented mindset. Furthermore, you have the following:
- A completed Bachelor degree in a technical domain;
- Geo-scientific background, or great affinity with the field;
- At least 10 years of relevant experience;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in the field of standardization/ data modeling;
- Knowledge of data modeling in Unified Modeling Language (UML);
- Internal network with municipalities, water boards, provinces and/ or central government that can be used to acquire knowledge is an advantage;
- Experience with Agile;
- Business level English and Dutch.
Would you like to hear more? Send your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com, or apply directly through our website!
Please note that if you do not hear back from us within 10 days from your application, you may assume that we have selected another candidate we would like to interview for this position. We do our best to get back to you individually, however, due to a high volume in response, have not been able to reject your application in person.