S[&]T we are specialized in R&D solutions for space, science, and
defence. We live and breathe innovation, and are one of the few partners that
work together with High Tech organizations in optimizing performance through
projects on-site or in-house at S[&]T.
We are currently looking for a Software Engineer located in Delft together with our client in the quantum computing domain.
The Netherlands occupies a unique position of expertise in the area of quantum technology, with our client at its core. At the moment, we are looking for one or two medior level Software Engineer(s).
The task comprises the
- Help develop a low level compiler that transforms an intermediate representation into RF pulses;
- Develop and recommend high quality software development processes;
- Stimulate the quality of the team and the personal development of the team members.
- Passionate about software development and service driven;
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or comparable discipline;
- Experienced (4+ years) in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, in various software architectures;
- Fluency in object-oriented programming and Python;
- Experience with off-line simulation of hardware;
- Experience with software design methods;
- Experience with code quality measures;
- Understanding of signal analysis and generation;
- Preferably experience with writing high level instrument drivers;
- Preferably experience with asyncio and MongoDB;
- Comfortable to operate in a challenging and constantly changing environment;
- Good command of the English and (optionally) Dutch language;
- Team player;
- Available ideally from 15th September through 31 December 2020, with possibility for extension.
Would you like to hear more? Send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply directly through our website!
Please note that if you do not hear back from us within 10 days from your application, you may assume that we have selected another candidate we would like to interview for this position. We do our best to get back to you individually, however, due to a high volume in response, have not been able to reject your application in person.