S[&]T Privacy Statement
Science and Technology Holding B.V, hereafter referred to as S[&]T, a company registered in The Netherlands with registered number KVK 27191550 Delft whose registered office is at Olof Palmestraat 142616LR in Delft, The Netherlands, along with its subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliates ("S[&]T"), understands the importance of protecting and safeguarding your privacy when communicating with us including the use our website. This Privacy Statement tells you about the information S[&]T may collect, how the information is used, and how you can access and correct certain information that we may collect.
If you as a visitor choose to register or submit information to S[&]T through email, telephone or via this website (the “Site”), you agree to the use of such data in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Please note that this Site contains links to other websites, including, without limitation, websites maintained by S[&]T, and other affiliated entities of S[&]T. Also note that the S[&]T may use third parties to host all or portions of, or to assist in maintaining, the S[&]T websites.
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement, or do not feel that your concerns have been addressed, please direct your questions to us using the appropriate email link set forth in the “Contact” section.
of Your Personal Data. You
can access many areas of our Site without submitting any personally
identifiable data. You may voluntarily choose to provide S[&]T with
identifiable personal data by completing forms, sending emails, or through
social media such as LinkedIn, Twitter etc. The personally identifiable data
that we would collect from you if you so choose would typically include your
name and title, email address, mailing address, telephone and information about
your company. In addition to information that you voluntarily submit, S[&]T
may, at its option, collect additional information about you from third party
sources. Personal data collected by S[&]T will be as reasonably necessary
to fulfil your requests and to provide the most relevant, targeted offers and
information from S[&]T. All such information collected shall be referred to
herein as “Personal Data”.
Furthermore, S[&]T monitors incoming and outgoing Site traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers and to administer its Site. S[&]T also uses this data to assemble broad demographic information about its visitors, customers, and partners in general .
The following is a list of examples where you may choose to specifically and voluntarily submit Personal Data to S[&]T through this Site, which S[&]T may use for each purpose indicated at the time of your submission:
o Request a copy of S[&]T’s publications, such as whitepaper(s);
o Register for access to certain areas of the Site;
o Request access to demos;
o Contact us for further information about job openings, products, services, events, and programs or to submit questions or comments to S[&]T;
o Subscribe to receive newsletters, information, alerts, offers, and other communications;
o Submit a resume and/or job application for possible employment with S[&]T;
o Participate in surveys, quizzes, promotions, and contests as may be available on the Site from time to time; and/or
o Register for attendance or sponsorship at events, webinars and conferences.
of Your Personal Data. S[&]T
uses Personal Data submitted through the Site to provide a way for customers,
partners, customer and partner prospects, and other contacts to communicate
with our team. S[&]T collects the Personal Data from you in order to
establish and maintain relationships, and in order to serve you better. When
appropriate, S[&]T may also use the Personal Data separately or in
combination with pre-existing information.
By voluntarily submitting your Personal Data, you consent to the collection and use of your Personal Data as described in this Privacy Statement.
Personal Data collected on this Site may be stored and processed in any country in which S[&]T (or its affiliates, subsidiaries, and divisions and their respective third party business partners and suppliers) maintain facilities. This may include transfer to countries without data protection rules similar to those in effect in your country of residence. You acknowledge and agree that by providing Personal Data to S[&]T through this Site, you consent to the transmission of such Personal Data over international borders as necessary for processing your requests.
In addition, S[&]T may also disclose Personal Data in connection with the sale, assignment, or other transfer of the S[&]T business or any part thereof, or as part of a security audit.
of Your Personal Data. S[&]T undertakes substantial efforts to protect the
confidentiality of the Personal Data, preferences and other information it has
collected through this Site and will never knowingly allow access to this
information to anyone outside S[&]T other than as described herein. S[&]T
has made a substantial investment in its server, database, backup and firewall
technologies to protect the information assets of the S[&]T network,
including the confidentiality of Personal Data collected through this Site.
These technologies are deployed as part of a sophisticated security
architecture and protocol.
5. Web Beacons. Pages on this Site may contain electronic images referred to as Web Beacons and also sometimes referred to as single-pixel gifs or clear gifs. The Web Beacons may be used to assist in delivering cookies throughout our Site to track the number of users and Site activity tracking purposes.
7. Choices Regarding Use of Personal Information. Upon voluntarily providing your Personal Data to S[&]T through this Site, email or other media, S[&]T will use your Personal Data in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Should you at any time decide that you do not want to continue to receive electronic communications, you will have the ability to unsubscribe or “opt out” from such communications by means of a link provided in each such communication to the preference center, or if not provided therein, by sending an email or contacting us at the contact details provided in the "Contact Us" section of this Privacy Statement.
8. Corrections, Access and Updates to Your Personal Information. S[&]T aims to keep your Personal Data as accurate as possible. Should you at any time desire to review, correct or update your Personal Data, you may update your relevant profile or registration (when applicable) or contact us using the contact information outlined in the Contact Us section below; S[&]T will comply with such requests as soon as commercially reasonable or determined by statutory law. In order to ensure the safety of Personal Data, please note you will be subject to providing sufficient evidence of your identity at the time of any such request before any Personal Data records will be made available by S[&]T.
9. Data Retention. The Personal Data that you submit to S[&]T will only be retained for as long as required for the purposes for which it was collected or as required by law. Our retention of your Personal Data allows S[&]T to continue to provide you with highly personalized services without interruption.
10. Changes to this Privacy Statement. S[&]T reserves the right to change this policy at any time and without prior notice to you. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. S[&]T will take reasonable measures to notify you if there is a material change in our privacy practices with respect to use of the information you have provided to S[&]T. S[&]T will conspicuously post these changes in our Privacy Statement. S[&]T also will post a message on the homepage of its Site that states that the Privacy Statement has been changed, and will provide a link to the Privacy Statement.
S[&]T welcomes questions or comments about this Privacy Statement. If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, please enter This Form with all relevant details.