Technical Author - CDF Studies
S[&]T we are specialized in R&D solutions for space, science, and
defence. We live and breathe innovation, and are one of the few partners that
work together with High Tech organizations in optimizing performance through
projects on-site or in-house at S[&]T. We support European Space Agency
with software projects and personnel, and have a long-term focus on Earth
Observation and Space Science software projects.
We are currently looking for a Technical Author - CDF Studies located in Noordwijk, the Netherlands together with our client ESA/ ESTEC in the international space industry.
- Conduct research and experimentation on new technologies for reporting and documentation distribution of different multimedia (e.g. update of templates in liaison with the Share point platform development for automation of processes and reporting, including management of technical documents;
- Narrow casting solutions ensuring capturing of information for reporting purposes);
- Support the ISO9001 activities at Department level, in liaison with the Department Head, including preparation of ISO9001 management meetings and management of procedures and other infrastructure and support documentation;
- Assist the support to CDF infrastructure maintenance and evolution.
You will be supporting ESTEC on the CDF. You can read more about the background here: http://www.esa.int/Enabling_Support/Space_Engineering_Technology/20_years_of_ESA_s_Concurrent_Design_Facility_an_oral_history.
Please note that this is a technician level role. The candidate shall have specific qualification requirements, including:
- Bachelor of Science, or equivalent in a technical field;
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience post-graduation;
- Multi-year authoring proven experience in technical domains;
- Excellent command of English language;
- Technical background, with focus on space design, will be an asset;
- System Engineering, IT, SW development, preferably Aero/Space related will be an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office automation software and internet software applications;
- Knowledge of and experience with new technology for management of documentation and reporting;
- Ability to interface and liaise with technical personnel;
- Ability to work independently and to establish good working relations with ESA is essential;
- Familiarity with Share Point and with graphic software is a distinct advantage.
Would you like to hear more? Send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply directly through our website!
Please note that if you do not hear back from us within 10 days from your application, you may assume that we have selected another candidate we would like to interview for this position. We do our best to get back to you individually, however, due to a high volume in response, have not been able to reject your application in person.